Pickleball Club News
2019 Schedule of Events
2018-2019 Winter Schedule
Round Robin Schedule
Lessons & Drills Winter 2018
Calendar Mar / April 2019
Code of Conduct
Please answer all of the questions below. If you are unsure of the answer, just make your best guess. Note that if the question is preceded by “
”, all players should answer the question(s). If the question is preceded by “
”, just beginning players should complete the question(s). If the question is preceded by “
”, just intermediate players should complete the question(s). Note that if your skill level is above a 3.0 (see Question 2), the lessons being provided may not be highly beneficial for you.
Indicates required field
1. FOR "ALL" PLAYERS: Please indicate your name, your experience level (Beginner, Intermediate), and how many formal tournaments you have played. EXAMPLE: John Player / Beginner / 0
2. FOR ALL PLAYERS: WHAT IS YOUR SKILL LEVEL? See USAPA for guidelines http://ipickleball.org/ifp-rating-descriptions/
3. FOR “BEGINNING” PLAYERS. How many times have you played the game?
Select an answer
Fewer than 20 times
More than 20 times
5. FOR “INTERMEDIATE” PLAYERS. What would you like the session to focus on? Please select 3 items from the following in order of your priority. A. Service and Service Return Strategies; B. Backhand and Strategy; C. Knowing Your Opponent; D. Drop Shot; E. Overhead Shots; F. Dinking Strategy; G. Lob Strategy; H. Volleying; I. Court Positioning; J. Changing Pace of Play
4. FOR “BEGINNING” PLAYERS. What would you like the session to focus on? Please select 3 items from the following in order of your priority. A. Basic Rules; B. Paddle Position; C. Ready Position; D. Serving; E. Return of Service; F. Basic Court Positioning; G. Groundstrokes; H. Forehand; I. Backhand; J. Drop Shot; K. Dinking; L. Communication
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.